Environmentally Friendly Paving Stones, Access Mats, Drive Ways, Rubber Sidewalks and More
- Swimming Pool Area
- Sports field
- School playgrounds
- Sports center
- Training places
- Home Gym
- Entertainment Places
- Kids’Amusement Parks ,Fitness room
- Dance practice rooms , Bathrooms
- Backyard Playground.
- Public places
- Municipal Facilities
- Underground passages
- Bus stops
- Market Places
- Safety Walkways
- SAFETY GLASSES
- TAPE MEASURE
- CHALK LINE
- CHALK ‘OLFA’
- UTILITY KNIFE and EXTRA BLADES
- 4′ Length of 2″ x 4″ MIN. 4′ STRAIGHT-EDGE for cuts
- PLATE TAMPERS
- WHEEL BARROW
Rubber Flooring Detailed Description
- Made from recycled rubber material with a unique over/underlap link system designed to prevent weed growth.
- Once installed, our tiles provide immediate access accommodating wheel chairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
- Installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-sip surface when completed.
- Our tiles offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- The small and manageable size allows them to be easily installed with any range of consumer ability providing instant, anti-slip surfacing.
Rubber Flooring Features
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Flexible – will not break.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- Unique over/under lap link system prevents weed growth and reinforces proper installation.
- Cleaning Procedures
Rubber Flooring surfaces are strong enough to withstand the use of a mechanical floor cleaner during cleaning operations.
- Cleaning Large Indoor Areas
For larger, arena sized areas, use an all-in-one floor scrubber with a mild detergent for cleaning the surface of the tiles.
These units typically apply detergent solution and scrub the surface, as well as vacuum up the residual suds all in one pass.
- Cleaning Smaller Installations
For smaller installations and outdoors, a mild detergent along with a stiff bristled broom to brush the surface clean is sufficient.
Follow by rinsing with water to remove the loose debris.
- Cleaning Large Outdoor Applications
For larger outdoor applications, usually a pressure washer with a mild detergent is sufficient.
- Cleaning Limited Mechanical Equipment
Should a mechanical cleaning machine not be available for cleaning an indoor installation, it is appropriate to use a mop for maintenance.
- Cleaning Soiling
For a larger amount of soiling, mild detergent and using a broom to scrub the surface may be required.
Use a shop wet-vac to vacuum off the cleaning solution after it has been applied.
Overall, it is important to follow a scheduled maintenance program; this ensures regular cleaning of surface.
- Cleaning High Traffic Areas
If the surface is subject to high traffic, it may be necessary to increase cleaning frequency.
- Cleaning What to Avoid
Avoid a buildup of organic matter from food items spilled or dropped onto the surface